Let’s make Beef Bacon Mushroom Pasta, a creamy and flavorful recipe that’s perfect for you who can’t eat pork, we made it halal version with a masterpiece of smoky beef bacon, earthy mushrooms, and aromatic goodness!
Well, as you know I have made several pasta recipes and guess what I never bored to make them, it’s like we got the new ideas everytime about cooking this Italian food. Beside the simple ingredients and also easy to cook, of course the taste is Numero Uno. Meanwhile there are a lot of type of pasta which I still don’t know all of them exactly, here I summariz what I know and you can help me if you know more ( thankyou before)
Type of Pasta
There are numerous types of pasta, each with its own unique shape and texture, which makes them suitable for various dishes. Here are seven common types and their typical uses:
- Spaghetti: Long, thin strands, perfect for classic dishes like carbonara and Bolognese.
- Fettuccine: type of pasta that is long, flat, and ribbon-like in shape. It has a wide and flat surface that allows it to hold onto sauces effectively, Wide, flat ribbons, often paired with creamy sauces like Alfredo.
- Penne: Short, tube-shaped pasta, ideal for chunky sauces like marinara.
- Rotini: Spiral-shaped, great for holding thick sauces and adding texture to salads.
- Macaroni: Short, curved tubes, commonly used in mac and cheese and pasta salads.
- Lasagna: Large, flat sheets for layered baked dishes.
- Gnocchi: Soft dumplings, versatile with a range of sauces.
These are just a few examples of the wide variety of pasta available, each suited to different culinary applications based on their shape, size, and texture, and for today’s recipe I make beef bacon mushroom pasta with fettucine.
Anyway, Talking about halal, what is halal? Halal is an Arabic term that translates to “permissible” or “lawful” in English. In the context of Islamic dietary laws, Halal refers to food and drink that is permissible for Muslims to consume, as prescribed by Islamic teachings. It outlines specific guidelines and restrictions on the types of food, ingredients, and preparation methods that are considered permissible for Muslims. Like what we can consume. what to avoid and what to restrict and not consume at all.
Halal cuisine is not just about following religious dietary guidelines; it is also about creating flavorful and delicious meals that can be enjoyed by everyone. One such delicious dish is Halal Beef Bacon Mushroom Pasta.
What do you need to make Beef Bacon Mushroom Pasta
- Fettuccine: Fettuccine is a type of pasta that is long, flat, and ribbon-like in shape. It has a wide and flat surface that allows it to hold onto sauces effectively, It serves as the base for the dish, providing a hearty and substantial texture that complements the creamy sauce and other ingredients
- Beef Bacon: Beef bacon is a halal alternative to traditional pork bacon. It’s made from beef and typically has a similar smoky and savory flavor as pork bacon, making it suitable for halal and kosher diets.
- Champignon Mushroom: also known as white button mushrooms, are a common type of edible mushroom with a mild flavor and a firm texture.
- Garlic and Onion : adds depth and richness to dishes and providing a sweet and savory base flavor.
- Butter: I use unlsated butter here, use for adding a creamy texture to dishes.
- Flour: as a thickening agent and to the sauce, I us all-purpose flour.
- Chicken Broth: to add depth and savory notes.
- Cooking Cream: also known as heavy cream or whipping cream, is a high-fat dairy product. It’s used to add richness and creaminess to sauces, soups, and desserts.
- Parmesan Cheese:as a topping for pasta dishes to add a salty and savory element.
- Italian Seasoning: It adds herbal and aromatic flavors to dishes.
- Salt and Pepper: Both of them are a fundamental seasoning in cooking.
- Parsley: Parsley is a versatile herb often used as a garnish or for adding fresh, herbal notes to dishes. It has a mild and slightly peppery flavor.
How to make Beef Bacon Mushroom Pasta
Start by taking a pot and filling it with water. Place it over medium-high heat, boil fettuccine pasta. Let the pasta cook until it reaches the ideal al dente texture, ensuring it maintains a slight firmness. Once done, carefully drain the water from the pot, and set the beautifully cooked fettuccine aside.
Now, in a nonstick pan, bring the beef bacon to life. Cook it over medium heat, turning it into irresistibly crispy perfection. Once the beef bacon reaches that crispy state, gently transfer it to a small bowl, setting it aside temporarily. However, keep that pan handy, for it’s about to become the stage for a symphony of aromatics.
Then, in that same pan, place the butter, and add the finely minced garlic, the aromatic onion, and the earthy champignon mushrooms.
Next, sprinkle in the flour and keep stiring it in, ensuring a smooth and well-combined mixture. This mixture is the foundation for a velvety sauce, which we’re about to enrich further.
And then, pour in the chicken broth, a nurturing liquid that will infuse the dish with savory depth. Add the cooking cream, the parmesan cheese with its rich and nutty essence, and a dash of Italian seasoning. Do not forget Stir diligently, eliminating any pesky lumps, allowing the sauce to thicken to perfection.
Mixing and Serving
Gently introduce the fettuccine to the pan. And now, for a delightful twist, reintroduce the crispy beef bacon, as it reunites with the pasta, it brings smoky, savory notes, elevating the dish to new heights.
To perfect this symphony of flavors, it’s time to balance the taste. Sprinkle in the perfect pinch of salt and a dash of pepper, ensuring every bite is seasoned to perfection. Also, with the seasoning in place, gently stir until all the ingredients harmonize, creating a delectable fusion of flavors.
As the dish reaches its final crescendo, introduce a flourish of freshness. Finally, garnish the Halal Beef Bacon Mushroom Pasta with finely chopped parsley, not only for a burst of vibrant color but also for a subtle hint of herbal freshness that complements the richness of the dish.
And there you have it! It’s time to gather around the table and enjoy this culinary delight. Bon appétit!
NEED MORE PASTA? TRY THE DELICIOUS PASTA IDEAS:
- Tomato Shrimp Spaghetti Pasta
- Creamy and Spicy Beef Fusilli
- Smoked Beef Spaghetti Carbonara
- Beef stroganoff with conchiglie pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta
INTERESTED TO COOK THIS RECIPE?
Let me know your result by uploading pictures and tagging us on Instagram at Much.butter and Pinterest. for cooking videos, check and subscribe to our Youtube page. you can join our email for the latest idea menus.
Last but not least, thank you, your supports are so much appreciated 💕
Halal Beef Bacon Mushroom Pasta
- 8 ounce Fettucine
- 4 strip Beef Bacon cut into small piece
- 1 cup Champignon Mushroom
- 2 clove Garlic mince
- ¼ Onion mince
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ½ cup Cooking Cream
- 1 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
In a pot, boil water over medium high heat. Cook fettuccine pasta until al dente. Drain the water and set aside.
In a nonstick pan, cook beef bacon until crispy, and transfer it to a small bowl and set aside. In the same pan, melt butter then add garlic, onion, mushroom, and sautee until fragrant.
Add flour and stir until well combine then add chicken broth, cooking cream, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning. Stir again until there is no lump. Add cooked fettuccine into a pan, toss and cook for a moment then add beef bacon.
Season the pasta with salt and pepper, and stir until well combined. Garnish it with parsley, and the beef bacon mushroom pasta ready to serve. Enjoy!